WALTON ON THAMES
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Sage accounts up to trial balance
- Bank reconciliations
- Uploading invoices / delivery notes
- Reconciling supplier account statements
- Assisting with credit control
- Monthly and weekly payment runs, managing prepayments and balance payments to overseas suppliers
- General accounting work, petty cash & credit card reconciliations
- VAT returns, liaising with accountants
- Managing bank accounts and cash flow
- Ad hoc office duties
Requirements of the Bookkeeper:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Sage
- Able to work up to trial balance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'