Square Peg Associates are working solely with a modern, forward thinking accountancy practice, who is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper in the Bolton area. They are seeking a professional and experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to process external clients’ accounts. This will mainly be using cloud based software Xero / Sage.
As a bookkeeper, you MUST a full UK Driving license and access to your own vehicle. You will be required to complete bookkeeping duties onsite, and also at clients’ premises.
Our client offers flexible working, a competitive salary and a fantastic, friendly team to work with.
The position is full time on a permanent basis with a view to start immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility of managing a portfolio of clients for all bookkeeping, and accounts processing services.
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance, journals, pre-payments and accruals
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and submissions
- Bank reconciliations, Purchase ledger and Sales Ledger
- Mainly using cloud based accounting software
- Helping to control and manage the cash flow of the client businesses
- Experience in a similar Bookkeeping / Accounts Assistant role within an accountancy practice
- Ability to work solely with minimum supervision
- A personable, customer driven, people person
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Have a passion to go the extra mile to support client queries
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to manage their own clients and work autonomously.
Please apply online today or contact Jennifer Jones for immediate consideration.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'