Well established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company (Tablets and Pain Relief) have a new opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper. To be responsible for ensuring the company finances are kept up to date in an organised manner.
Duties may include:
- To manage the cash book & Petty cash book
- Process expenses
- Wages & Salaries
- To produce a monthly management accounts report to be distributed to managing director and Director
- To assist in budgeting as required
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Pension payments & reconciliation
- Posting receipts in sales ledger
- Purchase ledger & other payments
- Reconcile control accounts
- Reconcile debtors with sales finance ledger
- Complete VAT returns
- Prepare annual account for auditor and close year end
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- To deal with general and specific financial enquiries
- Intrastate & EU sales
- Processing sales orders and updating sales ledger
- To check purchase invoices against PO and record invoices onto sage 200
- Well established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company (Tablets and Pain Relief) have a new opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'