Interested in working for a firm with over 40 years of reputable trading in Yorkshire?
Experienced in Bookkeeping either in industry or within a practice?
Looking to make that next career move?
REED Harrogate are currently supporting a firm in Ripon, North Yorkshire with the recruitment of an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working for a multi-site practice who are currently experience a period of growth.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining both Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Managing credit notes and ensuring invoices match up
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Completing, checking and submitting VAT returns
- Assisting the practice with Payroll during busy periods
- You will have experience in Bookkeeping
- AAT qualified or similar is desirable but not essential
- Highly accurate and organised individual
In return the client offers a friendly and forward thinking working environment as well as numerous other company benefits.
Please do not hesitate to apply!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'