A prestigious chartered firm of accountants based in Beaconsfield, are seeking a Bookkeeper to join to their finance department. Reporting to the manager responsible for clients' accounts, this role is responsible for maintaining and updating client records with all aspects of bookkeeping.
- Maintain and update clients' accounting records (mainly on Xero software)
- Accurately prepare VAT returns and submit them to HMRC
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients
- Support colleagues and clients as necessary
- Occasionally prepare Management Accounts as and when required
Applicants must have:
- Previous experience of bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns
- A good basic knowledge of VAT
- Good communication skills
- Ability and self-discipline to work efficiently and effectively toward meeting VAT return submission deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'