Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Greenford, North West London
Do you have previous experience in a Bookkeeper or Accounting role? Are you hard-working, efficient and meticulous? Do you hold a relevant accounting qualification? If this sounds like you, then please read on!
Our client, a fast growing business based in Greenford, is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their Finance department in their busy head office. This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Main Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Managing and logging daily purchase, sales and other financial transactions
- Overseeing debtor and creditor reports
- Checking and posting invoices
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Providing all relevant information for monthly payroll
- Preparing and submitting UK/EU VAT returns and Intra-Stat report
- Processing accruals and prepayments
- Preparing cash flow, forecasting and management accounts for quarterly review.
- Dealing with companies’ house and Online National statistics requirements
- Assisting external accountants with year-end reports
- Liaising with suppliers and other departments to solve queries
- Helping out with other ad-hoc duties as requested
Successful Candidate for the Bookkeeper role:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- AAT level 4 or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Sage Payroll
- Strong IT skills, specifically MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Proactive, efficient and able to manage a heavy work load
- Experience using Sage Line 50 or VT is desirable
- Able to commute easily to Greenford
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert, then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Organisational Skills
- Highly Numerate
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'