Are you an experienced bookkeeper looking for a part-time opportunity?
This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic organisation located in the City
Who you will be working for?
Our Client is an innovative and collaborate employer focused on supporting UK based Companies. You will be working alongside the Finance Manager as part of a close but collaborative team.
What you will be doing?
Your primary responsibilities as Bookkeeper would be:
- Invoice flow and travel expenses
- Bank Statements.
- Bank reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
- Payment of all operating expenses and taxes.
- Dealing with purchase orders.
- Support with the management of accounts.
- Financial reporting when required.
- And other general accounting support where required including data entry.
- Business related administration including email responses and internal follow ups.
The ideal candidate should have;
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper or finance assistant with good knowledge of accounting processes.
- Experience with Xero highly desired but not essential.
- Good knowledge of general accounting software essential.
- Good knowledge of reporting processes.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
How to apply?
This is a part-time position with flexibility to work 4 full days or 5 shorter days. There will also be occasional flexibility for the right person to work from home too. The Bookkeeper position is a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP with possibility of extension.
The annual salary for the Bookkeeper position would be up to £35,000pa (pro-rata and dependent on experience).
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role, you can expect some flexibility on your working hours, enhanced annual leave, pension contribution an outstanding place to work plus much more.
How to apply
To apply for the Bookkeeper position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'