MAAT Bookkeeper required to join a chartered Accountancy practice Westminster, near Charing Cross station. Our client, a well-established accountancy practice, are seeking an experienced practice book-keeper, with excellent Xero, sage and excel skills, to perform book-keeping, VAT returns, and management journals for a portfolio of owner managed business and sme clients. This Bookkeeping role would suit an experienced bookkeeper with experience within an accountancy practice who is looking to broaden their experience.
Bookkeeper Position Overview
Your day to day duties will include
- Reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Keeping clients up to date with their business's performance
- Prepare income and expense analysis
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- RTI submissions and P11D's
The successful candidate will be joining a team of a long established firm of accountants. The role would include visiting clients and looking after all aspects of their affairs.
Bookkeeper Position Requirements
- 2 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with sagecloud 50, Xero, and excel
- AAT Bookkeeping qualifications as a minimum, full study support is available for the right candidate, if you are PQ or working towards ACCA
- You must be within a commutable distance Westminster.
Bookkeeper Position Remuneration
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum pro rata
- Monday - Friday - full time
- Core hours are 09.00 - 17.00 or 9.30 - 17.30
- 28 days Holiday Including bank holidays
- On-going training and career progression
- Full study support is available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant who is looking to accelerate their career within a recognised practice who offer realistic career progression, study support and ongoing training and qualifications.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'