My client is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their growing Finance team based in Dunstable.
Our client is a successful national organisation, part of a larger group with offices based in Dunstable. They are a reputable local employer and are keen to develop and progress their staff internally.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger including weekly payment runs
- Processing the weekly and monthly payroll
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Posting monthly journals
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Other ad hoc tasks when required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an accounting role, ideally with some month end experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills and Sage Line 50 experience
The Bookkeeper will be able to earn between £25,000 and £30,000 dependent upon level of experience and qualification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'