ProTalent are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join the outsourcing department within an exciting, trendy, modern and proactive accountancy firm in East Sussex.
• A very reputable and well established accountancy firm
• Impressive and varied client base
• Modern, open plan offices in mid Sussex
• Progressive and supportive working environment
This is an important role supporting the existing team members with management accounts, book keeping and VAT returns. The successful candidate will:
• Ideally be AAT qualified or working towards completing this qualification
• Demonstrate previous book keeping experience for a range of clients
• Have strong planning and organisational skills
• Enjoy working within a team
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Competent in the use of IT software and systems such as Xero, Sage & Quickbooks
The Successful Applicant:
• AAT Studier or Qualified
• Solid, well rounded bookkeeping experience in an accountancy practice
• Bookkeeping and VAT Returns for owner-managed SMEs
• Strong communication ad organisational skills
• Keen to further their career forwards and work towards qualification
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'