Duckworths Estate Agents is a business on rise.
Over the past 12 months we have opened a new branch in Burnley and we will be expanding into Darwen in early 2019. We are now in the market for an EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER to provide support to our Financial Director to assist with the following;
- Balancing the accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing the VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- Repairing cash flow statements
- Completing financial paperwork and filing
- Fortnightly payments of landlords
You MUST be able to operate SAGE and have a proven track record within the financial sector.
We will require a minimum of 3 days work per week from 9am to 5pm based at our Accrington Branch. As Duckworths is constantly growing and expanding we may require you to work 5 days per week.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Sales Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'