Would you enjoy working for one of Gloucestershire's leading independent chartered accountants?
Reed Accountancy are delighted to be partnering with our client for the recruitment of a Bookkeeper. This opportunity is suited to an individual with strong bookkeeping experience developed over recent years as you will be assisting in the preparation of high quality financial accounts and tax computations in order to assist clients to meet their business and tax compliance obligations.
- To ensure all records are obtained from clients and processed
- Produce VAT returns
- Occasionally produce management accounts
- Reconcile control accounts
- Provide effective bookkeeping services
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Bookkeeping software, Xero/Sage, Auto Entry/Receipt
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'