£20,000 - £25,000 Pro Rata
A rapidly growing business in Warrington with great future progression plans are looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join their team.
The company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements of the business.
The successful Bookkeeper will have excellent organisation skills, the ability to communicate clearly being a skilled multitasker and committed to meeting tight deadlines are all attributes which will make you thrive in this role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Maintain the entire financial transactions on the company's accounting system, including VAT management, invoicing and cash book management.
* Administration of the month end closing procedures and accurate preparation of month end reports for management.
* Reconciliation of all cash receipts, bank statements and other accounts on a monthly basis.
* Preparation of all bank deposits and inter-account transfers, as directed by management.
* Support the company directors and reporting to the external accountant on a monthly basis.
* Implementing and streamlining processes to ensure the smooth running of the accounts function
This is a real opportunity for a Bookkeeper who is wanting to make the role their own. If you wish to discuss this in more detail please contact me or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'