South Harrow, Middlesex
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hardworking and professional Bookkeeper to join an established local organisation and supervising the accounts and finance function.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the accounts function and supervising a team of accounts staff on a day to day basis
- Overseeing the production of sales, purchase and nominal ledger function to trail balance level
- Reconciling bank statements on a weekly basis and investigating anomalies
- Preparing monthly staff payroll, PAYE returns and producing quarterly online VAT returns
- Producing profit and loss reports, balance sheet reconciliations, management accounts and annual budgets
- Assisting the Accountant with year-end process and submission of statutory returns
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'