Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, our client is an award-winning SME company looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the business as a Bookkeeper on a permanent basis. You will have great knowledge within cash and credit card reconciliations and be able to work well under pressure.
This job would suit somebody who has previous experience in a Bookkeeping role and would like to further their knowledge in accounts for a growing company. They must be a self-starter who can prioritise their workload and enjoys a challenge.
This 40 million turnover FMCG business has been growing massively since the business started and now have various sites across the northern home countries. The successful candidate will be able to take risks in a controlled manner and be able to embrace change.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Bookkeeping role or similar and they must have great attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Reconciliation of site cash and credit cards
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Support the achievement of all financial deadlines and targets
- Manage cash discrepancies to ensure minimal errors are recorded
- Review and report on site petty cash spend
- Preparation of weekly banking discrepancy report to area managers
- Assist with posting, matching and scanning invoices
- Chasing debtors
- Support the Finance Manager with ad-hoc duties
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Assistant jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'