Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking for a new role in Louth?
If you are currently working in a Bookkeeping role within an accountancy firm and want to take on a challenging and engaging new role with real opportunities to progress, then this could be your perfect chance to do so.
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare Management Accounts for clients
- Be the first point of contact for all your clients
- Attend client sites when required
- Assist the practice with its 'Making Tax Digital’ solution
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- At least 1 years of recent experience as a bookkeeper within practice
- Working Xero/QuickBooks/IRIS knowledge
- A full UK driving license is required as you will have to work off site occasionally
If you feel you could be relevant or you would like to know about similar roles in the area, please apply directly or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper - Louth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'