AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Accountancy Practice based in Cambridge.
Due to a continually expanding client base, a highly motivated and organised bookkeeper is needed to assist on a burgeoning client portfolio.
Our client boasts a dynamic mix of professionalism and familiarity within their organisation, from their business practice policies to the workplace. If you are looking to build a career and grow in a supportive environment, please get in touch.
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare Management Accounts for clients
- Be the first point of contact for all your clients
- Attend client sites when required
- Assist the practice with its 'Making Tax Digital’ solution
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- 2 years of experience as bookkeeper within practice
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working Xero/QuickBooks/IRIS knowledge
- A full UK driving license is required as you will have to work off site occasionally
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper - Cambridge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"