Bookkeeper - North London Chartered Accountants - £25,000 to £30,000
Are you looking for a step up in your accountancy career? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, look no further!
A top 50 accountancy practice are looking for a Bookkeeper to provide a full range of bookkeeping services to a variety of clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take a step up in your accounting and finance career within a firm that can offer a plethora of progression opportunities.
As the Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Developing strong working relationships with the clients
- Bookkeeping duties such as purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control
- Making sure that year end files are complete
To be successful in this Bookkeeper role, you will have:
- A full or part AAT qualification
- Experience providing bookkeeping services to client
- Great IT skills including MS Office, Xero and Sage
- Experience doing the bookkeeping for a range of different client industries and turnovers
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"