Bookkeeper - Accountancy Practice
Location: Golders Green (NW11)
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
My client are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper within their Business Services Unit. Applicants must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and have the following:
- A minimum of five years' accounting experience with a strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Experienced in using accounting packages such as Sage, Xero
- Prepared monthly and quarterly VAT returns with good knowledge of tax codes, EC sales lists, Intrastat, EC transactions including cross boarder reverse charge entries
- Prepared monthly and quarterly management accounts, including the profit and loss account, balance sheet reconciliations and analysed data.
- Be able to prepare statutory year end accounts
- Knowledge of service charge accounts would be advantageous
- Should have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workloads and be able to work under pressure.
- Able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Confident in working at client's premises
- Good IT skills including Excel (vlookup, pivot tables etc.), Word, Outlook
This role would suit someone that is AAT qualified or studying towards but they would always consider someone without AAT if you have the relevant experience.
Please only apply if you have worked in an Accountancy Practice before and have the relevant experience show above.
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014
- Accounts Assistant
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"