Our client, who provides a wide range of services to both business and private clients, including tax advice, payroll, audit, accounting, bookkeeping and business advisory services, is recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to work as part of a well-balanced, friendly team. The successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic and confident in speaking to clients in respect of bookkeeeping related queries.
- Management of personal client portfolio (Management Accounts specific)
- Bookkeeping using computerised packages (Sage, Xero) and manual records
- Producing Management Accounts reports
- Paying client employee expenses via online banking
- Maintaining bank accounts for overseas subsidiary clients
- Producing quarterly VAT Returns & attend VAT inspections
- Experience of working in the Bookkeeping Department
- Sage 50
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Build strong relationships with clients
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Mon-Fri.
Please apply to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"