Reporting to the Director, this role offers the successful candidate to take ownership and make the position their own with plenty for room for career development.
Are you looking for full time or part time? This company are open from a minimum of 20 hours per week up to 37.5 hours per week (core hours 8 - 5).
If that's not enough maybe you'd be tempted by free onsite parking, 23 days holiday plus bank hols, standard pension scheme and study support.
What are you waiting for, apply online now!
• To assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
• Preparation of VAT returns
• To process and pay monthly salaries
• To maintain records and ensure payment of all PAYE/NIC/Pension contributions
• To maintain records and ensure payment of the company's VAT liabilities
• To maintain the cashbook by entering all of the payments and receipts
• To maintain the nominal ledger by processing journals and to prepare accruals/prepayments
• To maintain the purchase ledger by the processing of invoices, drawing up and issuing of supplier payments by BACS and cheque and recording of the same on the ledger
• To maintain the sales ledger, regarding the recording of customer payments and chase customers for payment as necessary
• To maintain credit control records, issue statements and reminders and when required to initiate court proceedings
• To take responsibility for bank reconciliations and petty cash
• To withdraw and deposit monies from the bank
- Experience using Xero OR Sage
- 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Preparation of VAT returns
If interested please apply online now!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job