Part Time Bookkeeper
• Leamington • £10.00 per hour • 6 Months contract with a view of a permanent role for the right person
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Part Time bookkeeper to manage a commercial portfolio of owner managed and limited company clients.
• Preparing accounts to trial balance.
• Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
• Management accounts preparation.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Purchase and sales ledger reconciliations.
• Monthly payroll assistance.
• Maintaining records.
• Raising invoices.
• Liaising with clients – requesting information and resolving any queries.
• Contacting HMRC by phone and post.
• Credit control
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Part Time Accounts Assistant role you will need to have;
• Previous experience of bookkeeping.
• Able to work Tuesday Wednesday & Friday.
• Must have experience/working knowledge of Xero and Sage software
• Able to work independently and as part of a small team.
• AAT level 3 or 4 or similar qualification desirable (or part qualified CIMA/ACCA).
What’s on Offer?
As Part-Time Bookkeeper:
• 3 days a week, Tuesday Wednesday & Friday
• Centre of Leamington
• £10.00 per hour temp (22-24k when permanent after 6 months contract)
Apply for this role
To apply for this Part Time Accounts Assistant role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – LF-1372
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job