£21,000 - £25,000
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Benefits incl. Free Parking, Perk Box and Pension!
My client is an installation service provider into the construction industry and have a need for an experienced bookkeeper to join their team in Eastbourne. They have a small friendly office which is their HQ and they have some very ambitious growth plans for the coming year, do you have what it takes to be a part of this success story?!
- Full range of bookkeeping duties including Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledger
- Payroll Processing
- Processing employee expenses and receipts
- Producing reports and management information
- General office administration and support tasks
- Previous bookkeeping experience required
- Proficient in Sage 50 and Microsoft packages
- Highly numerate
- Professional, polite and approachable manner
- Able to follow and maintain processer and work towards deadlines and targets
- Flexible and able to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration and interviews!
- accounts assistant
- book keeper
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job