My Client is global specialists in technology with a focus on future audio visual, video conferencing and cloud based solutions. With the benefit of over 20 years in project management at Prince2 Practitioner standards, they apply the best practice in their delivery methodology.
This young company expects to continue to grow rapidly both through meeting existing client global needs and through the provision of its portfolio of services to new customers. They are now expanding its finance department to support the head of finance with delivering the strategic goals of the business.
A talented and experienced bookkeeper is invited to apply for this exciting role with a high-growth and award-winning young business. The successful candidate will be ambitious, have clearly demonstrated commercial ability and have experience within a high-growth business. They will also have the flexibility to support the business outside the financial remit during particularly business periods. The successful candidate will be extremely proficient in Microsoft packages especially excel.
The role will include the following:
- You will report directly to the head of finance with some reporting requirements into the two assistant/management accounts.
- Assist with the development of the finance placement student.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack for the executive team.
- Assist the finance team with all management reporting requirements.
- Preparation of the quarterly vat returns and assistance with all vat related reporting requirements.
- Day to day maintenance of the accounts receivable function.
- Day to day maintenance of the accounts payable function.
- Daily reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Management of the credit control function ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Processing of monthly journals for all credit card transactions ensuring that the company expenses policy is being adhered to.
- Weekly monitoring of all company credit card balances.
- Processing of monthly journals for all expenses ensuring that the company expenses policy is being adhered to.
- Assist with the administration of the company’s annual insurance.
The role will be based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England. The ability to travel in the UK and internationally may be required.
In return, they are offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop and progress your career with a world class organisation.
For further information contact Bernard Smirke or send your CV to him.
Should you not be contacted within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job