Up to £25,000 + Pension + Additional Qualifications and Training
Get Recruited are working with a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking for an experienced Client Bookkeeper to join their team.
As a Client Bookkeeper you will work primarily on-site supporting clients with their Accounting, implementing processes and streamlining procedures.
- Processing transactions on behalf of clients
- Working alongside clients to help improve their accounting processes and data
- Implementing controls as required
- Bank reconciliations, preparation of VAT and CIS returns
- Assisting with credit control
- Assisting with the preparation of information for management
- Implementing Cloud based accounting systems
- Must have experience within a similar Client Bookkeeper role
- Strong knowledge of various Cloud and Desktop based accounting packages including Xero, Quickbooks and Sage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must be a driver with access to a vehicle
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
- Chartered Accountants
- Management Accounts
- Book keeper
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job