We are looking for a solid 5 years experience within a Bookkeeper role and someone who is driven by efficiency, quality and accuracy who will pride themselves on ensuring everything is always processed on time every time.
• Process supplier invoices and ensuring they are paid on a timely basis.
• Produce Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Produce Accruals and Prepayments
• Maintaining backup for all invoicing and expenditure.
• Perform bank reconciliations between bank accounts and accounting software.
• Manage corporate credit card accounts
• Assist with VAT Returns, Year Ends and generally where required.
You will need:
- Ideally 5 years experience within a similar role
- Preferably AAT qualified
- Exposure to multi currencies
- A good understanding of debits and credits
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel.
They are looking to interview as quickly as possible, so please apply today for immediate review.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job