Bookkeeper job in a Hertfordshire based accountancy firm.
Are you an experienced AAT qualified/part qualified bookkeeper or qualified by experience who is looking to work for a highly successful firm of accountants?
Do you have 3 years’ bookkeeping experience gained within an accountancy firm?
We are working with our client, a leading accountancy firm based in the Hertfordshire area to find an experienced and dedicated bookkeeper with a keen eye for detail who can work to deadlines.
The Bookkeeper will undertake the following work:
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Processing purchase invoices
- Completing VAT returns
- Completing CIS returns
- Checking company bank statements and reconciling
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Preparing Management Accounts and supporting schedules
- Dealing with prepayments and accruals
- Preparing year end files for the Accountants
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Being able to communicate at all levels
The Bookkeeper will undertake occasional travel to and from clients’ premises, so a full driving license is essential to this job.
The ability to communicate effectively with a confident approach to dealing with clients is required, as is the ability to cope with unexpected situations and providing solutions to problems.
Contact us today to find out more about Bookkeeping jobs in Hertfordshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job