This is a great opportunity and a role not to be missed. Our client offers a fantastic work environment and encourage work/life balance. Their team is long standing with a low turnover of staff and they offer some great benefits as well as a competitive salary package.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager and working as part of a small team, key responsibilities will include;
- Cash book analysis
- Allocation of receipts
- Posting of transactions within Sage including bank transactions, accruals,
prepayments, payroll journals and intercompany transactions - Preparation of bank reconciliations
- To assist in the preparation of management accounts
- To assist in the preparation of information to be submitted monthly to one of the group’s finance teams
- To provide assistance in the maintenance of aged debtors
- To review the credit control process
- To assist in the provision of information to ad hoc requests by management
- To assist in the enhancement and development of finance processes and controls
- To assist in the efficient execution of the external audit and the production of audit
information prior to and during the audit process - To help maintain internal relationships via the provision of timely returns to data requests
- To assist in maintaining external relationships with bankers, auditors and other
external advisers to obtain best possible outcomes for the company.
- You will have experience of producing accounts up to trial balance
- You will be AAT qualified or qualified by experience, open to either
- Experience of Sage is highly desirable
- You will have strong IT skills including intermediate Microsoft Excel ability (Vlookups, pivot tables and formulas)
- Experience of using cloud based accounting software or electronic banking systems would be desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job