Established Chartered Accountancy Firm based in Christchurch are looking for a Bookkeeper (Full Time hours) to work within their small outsourcing team. Client facing role, the ideal candidate will be well presented, have good communication skills and attention to detail.
- General bookkeeping, both in the office and off site at clients’ premises
- Liaise with clients to obtain records, and to provide information when requested
- Produce management accounts where required
- Quarterly VAT returns, including reconciling turnover to sales on the VAT return and filing with HMRC
- Post payroll journals
- Provide Accounts with year-end working papers
- Post opening balances adjustments
- Provide assistance to clients where they do their own bookkeeping
- Keep up to date with software changes, including ongoing Xero certification
- Keep our procedure notes updated
Ideally, you will have recent experience working in a Bookkeeping role and available to start either asap or within a notice period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job