Monday - Friday
Salary dependent on experience
Are you an experienced bookkeeper who would be interested in working for a growing construction company? Based on the outskirts of Northampton in beautifully converted modern offices, my client is seeking a candidate who will have strong experience of undertaking bookkeeping work and preparation of VAT returns & management accounts in a stand alone role. You will be either AAT/ACCA qualified or part qualified with a solid foundation in bookkeeping and keen on pursuing a career in this area.
- Able to take a set of books from the processing of invoices and bank reconciliation through to monthly management accounts with full balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of VAT returns
- Data entry including, sales ledger, purchase ledger and bank transactions
- Control/reconciliation of debtors and creditors ledgers including sending statements and liaising with customers and suppliers
- Creation of financial reporting information i.e. cash flow forecasts and management accounts
- Weekly payroll management for up to 50 sub-contractors
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced bookkeeper used to working in a stand alone role and managing their own time
- Construction industry knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Experienced user of SAGE or Estimation preferable but not essential
- Free parking
- Beautiful office location
- Opportunity for training & development
Please apply online for the role we review applications daily. Due the high volume of applicants it is not possible to call everyone we wish to speak to, we may be reviewing applications out of hours, so please look out for an email that may ask you to call the office for a discussion with the managing consultant.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job