An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join a highly successful accounting specialist consultancy based in East London with a continually growing team. The role is open to both full and part time candidates.
They are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their established bookkeeping team. You will be dealing with a number of interesting clients, assisting with their accounting needs and giving advice when needed.
- Monthly and quarterly bookkeeping
- VAT Registrations as required
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Working with and visiting clients if necessary
- Dealing with all overseas clients bookkeeping affairs
- Accounts to trial balance
- 5+ years experience
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping packages including Sage and Xero
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and data analysis techniques
- Sound knowledge of complex reconciliations such as CIS and VAT
- Knowledge of any European VAT
- Must be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated, can work as part of a team or independently
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience please apply.
- Management Accounts
- Trial Balance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job