Our client provides outsourced bookkeeping services to SME companies, and they are seeking an experienced bookkeeper to provide accounting support to their clients. You will have experience of bookkeeping for a SME (whether in-house or practice) and will have used Sage or Xero accounting systems.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable support
- Preparation of client accounts to trial balance
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT return preparation and submission
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of bookkeeping
- Has used Sage or Xero software
- Diligent and hardworking
- Attention to detail and deadline orientation
- Friendly and adaptable team member
- Good customer service skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job