£23000-25000 pa according to experience
This unique opportunity is the chance for an enthusiastic and ambitious qualified and experienced Bookkeeper to get in on the ground floor of a new and exciting company with massive plans for expansion.
- Purchase/Sales ledger
- VAT returns
- Companies House paperwork
- Assisting with preparation of tax returns and limited company accounts
- Liaising with HMRC
- Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance
Must be very organized and have relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience. A can-do attitude and the ability to multi task and work unsupervised.
- At least 2 years’ recent relevant UK experience in Bookkeeping
- Must live within easy travelling distance from Beckington, Somerset
- UK driving licence and own vehicle preferred
- Full AAT or similar UK qualification
- Stable work record with good references
- Ability to sel-motivate and work unsupervised
Pendry Selection Services, the UK-wide Talent finders are handling this pivotal Bookkeeper vacancy for a special Client. If you have ALL of the skills and attributes listed, call us right away, or email us your cv. We will acknowledge your enquiry within 24 hours.