£23000-25000 pa according to experience
This unique opportunity is the chance for an enthusiastic and ambitious qualified and experienced Bookkeeper to get in on the ground floor of a new and exciting company with massive plans for expansion.
- Purchase/Sales ledger
- VAT returns
- Companies House paperwork
- Assisting with preparation of tax returns and limited company accounts
- Liaising with HMRC
- Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance
Must be very organized and have relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience. A can-do attitude and the ability to multi task and work unsupervised.
- At least 2 years’ recent relevant UK experience in Bookkeeping
- Must live within easy travelling distance from Beckington, Somerset
- UK driving licence and own vehicle preferred
- Full AAT or similar UK qualification
- Stable work record with good references
- Ability to sel-motivate and work unsupervised
Pendry Selection Services, the UK-wide Talent finders are handling this pivotal Bookkeeper vacancy for a special Client. If you have ALL of the skills and attributes listed, call us right away, or email us your cv. We will acknowledge your enquiry within 24 hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job