- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Credit control-communicating with customers to ensure prompt payment.
- Processing supplier invoices and payments.
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Answering the telephone.
- Collating wage information and employee timesheets for an external provider
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Checking company bank statements and reconciling on a monthly basis.
- Preparing month end accruals and prepayments.
- Other general office/admin duties eg updating the data base, filing etc
Minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience
Extensive and detailed knowledge of sage line 50
A working knowledge of excel would be ideal.
Interpersonal and communication skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job