This is a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my client, a successful marketing agency in Cheltenham. This Bookkeeping role requires a candidate who is organised, friendly, efficient and diligent. If you tick all of these boxes then this could be your next role!
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- Reparing cash flow statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- An ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good concentration
- An eye for detail
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills (especially with databases and financial software)
- IT literate
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tara at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job