Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain various companies' bookkeeping records including purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Accurately apply current VAT Legislation where applicable to ensure the on-going accuracy of records. Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns via the government gateway
- Reconcile PAYE, Net pay, Gratuities and pension controls
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are performed in a timely manner
- Strong computing skills including Sage and Excel (Essential)
- Previous experience in bookkeeping (Essential)
- Xero (Desirable)
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job