Senior Client Bookkeeper
Your new company
A firm of chartered accountants with offices in and around London are seeking a senior bookkeeper to join their expanding team. The firm provides bookkeeping, payroll, management accounts and credit control to a number of clients around London and the surrounding area.
Your new role
This is a permanent position for an experienced bookkeeper to work alongside the accounting team. In this position you will do the following:
- Processing sales and supplier invoices along with bank and cash transactions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cash flow reports
- Reconciliation of control accounts (bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger and journal entries)
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Liaising with clients to resolve questions on bookkeeping, VAT or CIS.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position you will be AAT fully qualified or Qualified by Experience and you will have previous experience of carrying out a bookkeeping service for a number of clients whilst working within an accountancy firm. You will possess excellent IT skills and have the ability to work on a variety of accounting packages. Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential due to the nature of the work.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- senior bookkeeper bookkeeping management accounts