This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent professional training programme, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package, combined with a strong local and national reputation.
As a Bookkeeper, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Deliver day to day bookkeeping for a variety of clients
- Prepare management accounts from client records
- Manage a portfolio of clients, acting as first point of contact for all queries
- Deliver an effective support service to the client, ensuring accurate record keeping
- Proven experience of working within a bookkeeper style position previously
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Experience working with software including Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job