Bright IT Recruitment are exclusively recruiting a Bookkeeper for my client an IT Services and Business Consultancy organisation based in Leeds city centre, just 2 minutes from the train station. The Bookkeepers role is based on 2 days in the first instance with flexibility around the start and end of your day. We are looking to fill this role immediately and interviews will be taking place very soon.
- Banking and reconciliation.
- Sales ledger and credit control.
- Issuing customer statements.
- Purchase ledger and supplier payments.
- Payroll administration and processing.
- Expense administration and processing.
- Manual and computerised filing and record keeping.
- The candidate should have an experience of working in similar environment.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Key certifications and experiences:
- A bookkeeping or accounting qualification.
- Bookkeeping: 2 years.
- Reporting into Management Accountant
Apply today to Debbie Simms at Bright IT Recruitment for immediate Consideration
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Customer Statments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job