Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Bookkeeper in Peterborough, to join a local firm Accountants.
Our client enjoys an excellent reputation for its staff development and offers a sociable, friendly working environment. This role would work as part of an established team to oversee a varied client portfolio.
The role would suit an experienced bookkeeper looking for an opportunity to lead client relationships and work closely with senior staff. The role will include;
- Undertake computerised and manual book-keeping - including ledger review and reconciliation, bank reconciliation, extended trial balance preparation and drafting basic accounts from existing trial balances
- Understanding of VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
- Assisting in preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Exposure to a variety of projects that will offer day-to-day exposure to senior client relationship
- Responsibility for building effective relationships with both clients and colleagues across the project
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified or equivalent, with prior experience in a Bookkeeping role. They will demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills and be open to travel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job