Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Bookkeeper in Cambridge, to join a local firm of Accountants.
The role would suit an experienced bookkeeper looking for an opportunity to lead client relationships. The role will include;
- Full range of bookkeeping duties, including purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control
- Understanding of VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
- Ensuring year end files are complete and analysed with back up schedules
- Assisting in preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- General administration tasks, including filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
The successful candidate will have previous client facing experience within a practice. They will demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills and be open to travel.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Vat Returns
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job