Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking for a new role in Southend?
A leading independent firm are looking for a skilful Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Undertaking the book keeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Reconciliation of the trial balance including banks, debtors and creditors
- Also includes running the Payroll for the firm, both internal and for the clients.
- Vat and month end reporting.
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns.
- Ensuring that a prominent level of service is being provided to meet the client's expectations.
- Practice experience is essential.
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills using a variety of accounting software.
- Confident in handling and analysing numerical data.
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment.
For further information on this Bookkeeper role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
- VAT returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job