Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Bookkeeper in Peterborough, to join a reputable firm of Chartered Certified Accountants.
The role will include;
- Bookkeeping and preparing VAT returns for clients
- Understand VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
- Ensure year end files are complete and analysed with back up schedules
- General administration tasks, including filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ bookkeeping experience. They will demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills and be open to travel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job