Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
We are a building renovation/maintenance company looking for a bookkeeper to join our team. We are a forward thinking company with a lot of energy and good team spirit.
Intact is the Accounting Software we use so knowledge with the system would be helpful but not essential as full training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper
- Entering Invoices
- Reconciling Suppliers accounts monthly
- Processing Supplier payments on the system
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Office Admin
- Payroll experience an advantage
- 12 months of experience working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
In return we offer a salary of between £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience as well as 28 days paid holiday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job