Our client, aa reputable three Partner practice based in North London are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their friendly team.
- Processing sales, purchase invoices using cloud booking system
- Processing payments and receipts
- Monitoring and dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Liaise with managers/customers/suppliers for information gathering purposes.
- Deal with correspondence from clients
- Maintaining and processing petty cash
- All data entry for all the different business account ensuring correct allocation and all kept up to date.
- Processing intercompany transaction and group ledgers reconciliation
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
- Reconcile all ledgers daily basis
- Reconciliation bank daily basis
- Prepare VAT returns
- Online filing of VAT returns
- Payroll information to the accountant monthly basis
The successful candidate
- Accounting and finance or other relevant degree preferred but not essential
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA exam qualified preferred but not essential
- Computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage Line 50, Xero
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Technical approach to work and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Committed team player
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
- Organisation skills - ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Client focused and commercially aware
Candidates must be from an accounting practice background.
- Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job