If you are currently working in a Bookkeeping role within an accountancy firm, and want to take on a challenging and engaging new role with real opportunities to progress, then this could be your perfect chance to do so. An outstanding role has newly arisen with a Top 100 Firm based in Benfleet, Essex and could present that next career step that you have been looking for.
This is a client facing role and you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Sales and Purchase Ledger processing, invoicing and collecting debtors
- Accounts reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Vat and month end reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong Practice background
- Experience of working with Xero/QuickBooks Online/Sage Line 50
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"