Hours are negotiable for this part-time role for an award-winning Accountancy Practice,but 20 hours, schoool hours would be ideal.The role has a breadth of responsibilities including working with various bookkeeping systems including VT, Xero, Sage One.
Duties will include reconciling balance sheet control accounts, preparing vat returns and reviewing trial balances, and the role would suit someone with a wish for diversity and a variety of challenges within an interactive work environment in a firm of 40 people spread over 2 offices.
A full Job Description will be provided on application, however the main points are:
- Acting as a point of contact for a number of clients
- Working with several bookkeeping systems
- Preparing VAT returns under different schemes
- Reconciling balance sheet control accounts
- Accounting for transactions in foreign currencies
- Assisting with completing Management Accounts
- Payroll experience would be helpful
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job