A permanent position is available for a Bookkeeper at the Head Office of Jeremy Gardner Associates.
Jeremy Gardner Associates is a growing firm of specialist consulting Fire Engineers with offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
You will be required to assist the Accountant. You will need to be highly professional, well organised and capable of handling several tasks at once.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good computer literacy, including Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage several matters simultaneously
- Be honest, reliable and presentable
- Needs to be within reasonable commuting distance of London.
- Input sales, purchase invoices and staff expenses.
- Process and reconcile bank accounts. (GBP and foreign currency).
- Process payments.
- Process and sending out sales invoices.
- Manage credit control.
- Make payments.
- Deal with clients and suppliers queries.
- Deal with queries from staff.
- General administrative duties.
- Candidate must have at least three years’ experience in Accounts with a good knowledge of both Sage Line 50 and Excel.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are unable to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest in Jeremy Gardner Associates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job