Bookkeeper & Payroller- About The Role
Working for an established Chartered Accountancy Firm, based centrally you will work as part of a friendly team on arrange of clients bookkeeping and payroll requirements.
As the Bookkeeper/Payroller you will be responsible for:
* Managing a portfolio of bookkeeping clients
* Processing VAT returns understanding VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
* handle bookkeeping and payroll enquiries on a day to day
* Process companies’ payroll every pay period (some weekly, monthly and annually
* Making sure each company receives payroll summaries
The successful Bookkeeper & Payroller will have:
* Previous experience or working in an 'outsourced’ finance function
* Experience in Accounting packages such as Sage and Xero
* A qualification such as AAT or be qualified by experience.
In addition, you will be able to offer strong communication and time management skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or on your autonomously.
Bookkeeper & Payroll- Benefits
* Full, part time or reduced hours
* Free parking
* Training on accounting systems if required
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job