Part Time Bookkeeper - 16h Per Week
£14ph - DOE
Pinnacle Placement is representing a established firm in Stroud who are recruiting for a experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a part time basis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Recording financial transactions such as income and outgoings
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing payments
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Producing various financial reports
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements
- Preparing month end management accounts
- Posting of journals
- VAT returns
- Year end
- Preparing and submitting monthly CIS returns
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years Bookkeeping Experience
- Knowledge on various accounting and payroll packages such as Xero, Sage and QuickBooks
- Experience doing accounts for multiple clients
- Ability to work under pressure and towards multiple deadlines
- IT Literate on Microsoft Packages
- Strong communicator
- Flexible working hours and days
- Free parking on site
- Working for a long established firm
- Welcoming and warm team
Apply now with an updated CV.
Here at Pinnacle Placement we aim to reply to as many of our applications as possible however unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore if you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you have experience within automotive, commercial, finance and accountancy, human resources, sales, marketing, and administration support, we will however endeavour to contact you to register as soon as possible.
Bookkeeper | Book Keeper | Sage 50 | Sage 100 | Sage 200 | Accounting | Finance | Xero | QuickBooks | Payroll | Accounts | Stroud | Gloucester | Gloucestershire
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'